ADATS was launched for healthcare professionals in Australia in 2017, to provide an access to the latest information on diabetes advancements and technologies.
The event is the result of the commitment by the NADC to improve the knowledge and skills of healthcare professionals in Australia. ADATS brings together world-leading experts, academics and clinicians with a shared focus and passion in advanced technologies and therapeutics in diabetes.
The 5th ADATS meeting will be a full-day simultaneous live and virtual conference open to health care professionals both nationally and internationally and will be relevant to those that work within General Practice, Primary Care, Community Health, and Tertiary Care Centres.
The main topics that are discussed at ADATS include:
- Decision support systems
- Closed-loop systems and algorithms
- Artificial pancreas
- Insulin pumps
- Glucose sensors (invasive and non-invasive)
- Implantable pumps and sensors
- New insulin analogs and new insulin delivery systems
- Informatics in the service of medicine; telemedicine
- Software and other technologies, advanced medical technologies used in hospitals and more.
We also will have presentations on Artificial Intelligence in healthcare and how online data collection, monitoring systems, education platforms and other innovative approaches will shape the future of diabetes management