CURRENT EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
JOIN US IN DEVELOPING DIABETES TECHNOLOGY ACCREDITATION
SETTING MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR DIABETES TECHNOLOGY
- Have you ever wondered why a person has been started on an insulin pump?
- Have you ever questioned if a clinician has had sufficient training to support someone commencing on a pump once?
- Have you thought about what would be required to ensure standards in diabetes technology are achieved and maintained?
- Have you thought that something must be done in this rapidly growing area?
If you answered at least “yes” once, then we want you!
The NADC is opening up Expressions of Interest to join the Technology Accreditation Committee. This group will be formed by a range of key opinion leaders and stakeholders that have expertise in the implementation and management of technology in a diabetes service. This volunteer committee will provide guidance to the NADC in developing standards and criteria that will be used to form an accreditation framework that will ensure that care provided to people commencing and utilising diabetes technology is of a high standard.
NADC wants to increase their support of Primary Care Services
- Are you working in a primary care setting?
- Are you focused on supporting people with diabetes in the community?
- Have you been a member of the NADC and see value for those working others working in primary care?
- Do you want to be more involved in NADC and diabetes?
|The Primary Care Working Group aims to achieve and coordinate the following:
To complete the Expression of Interest form, please click here