Log onto our Facebook page to enter this great competition!
Terms and Conditions
- This ADATS Free Registration Promotion is being run by the National Association of Diabetes Centres (NADC).
- The prize consists of one delegate registration to the Australasian Diabetes Advancements and Technologies Summit (ADATS) to be held on the 19 October 2018 at the Amora Hotel Jamison, Sydney.
- This prize does not include flights and accommodation to travel to ADATS. These costs are the responsibility of the promotion winner.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- This competition is only open to health professionals registered with AHPRA.
- The competition will close on the 31st August, 2018. No entries after this time will be considered.
- Winners will be notified via social media between Monday 4th September and Monday 11th September, 2017.
- By entering the contestant gives permission for the NADC to use their response for ongoing NADC promotional material.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook/Twitter from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.